We updated the list of spreadsheets available in VolleyStation Pro! You will find over twenty new spreadsheets there and new versions of some already known ones! Previously available sheets can be found in the _Old folder.
SETTER ANALYSIS – Setter Distribution
It is useful for pre-game analysis when you want to get all the essential information about the setter. It is also a valuable spreadsheet you can use on the bench.
The spreadsheet shows the distribution after side-out. It is broken by the rotation, setter calls, and quality of the pass. At the top of the sheet, you have the filters allowing you to filter this spreadsheet by setter, score, and point difference. Each court is divided into the zones to which the ball was sent. The black numbers show the amount of balls set to this zone.
- Black – shows the percentage of balls set to this zone.
- Red – shows the %kills from this zone
- Pink – shows the attack’s efficiency from this zone.
In this example, in rotation 3, when the reception was positive, most balls were attacked by middle blockers from the slide. The second option was the pipe, where hitters had 90% of kills and attack efficiency. A few balls were set to zone 4.
SETTER ANALYSIS – Setter distribution depending on zone reception
It is useful for pre-game analysis when you want to get all the essential information about the setter. It is also a valuable spreadsheet you can use on the bench during the game. At the top of the sheet, you have the filters allowing you to filter this spreadsheet by the setter, reception quality, setting zone, and opponent’s rotation.
The spreadsheet shows the distribution after side-out after positive reception. It is broken by the rotation and reception zone. At the top of the sheet, you have the filters allowing you to filter this spreadsheet by setter, score, and point difference.
In this example, in rotation 4, when the reception was on the left side of the court (zone 5, zone 7, or zone 4), and it was positive, most balls were set to zone 4. The second option was the middle blockers, who attacked from the slide. The opposite never attacked from the back row in this situation.
Using the “Show on video” function, you can easily see these actions on video and analyze them even more thoroughly.
Here you can find more information about new spreadsheets: Spreadsheets explanation
Email customer email@example.com.
SHORTCUTS for NAVIGATION
- Ctrl (Cmd) + 1-9: Move to tab
- Ctrl (Cmd) + T: Open a new tab
- Ctrl (Cmd) + W: Close a tab
- Ctrl (Cmd) + left-click (or only middle-click): Open a Report/ Spreadsheet/ Match in a new tab
SHORTCUTS for SPREADSHEETS
- Ctrl (Cmd) + F: Search and Replace
- Ctrl (Cmd) + Shift + C: Copy formulas (syntax) between spreadsheets (paste with Ctrl (Cmd) + V)
SHORTCUTS for VIDEO MONTAGE SCREEN
- W: Move video back 2 seconds
- E: Move video forward 2 seconds
- R: Unselect a rally
- T: Change the playback speed
- S: Move video one frame back
- D: Move video one frame forward
- V: Open/ close details of a rally
- F: Rewind selected clip
- 1-6: Assign a flag/ tile to a rally
- Arrows Up/Down: Move between the rallies/ plays
- Drag & Drop for rearranging the rallies/ plays
SHORTCUTS for MATCH SCOUTING SCREEN
- F: Move video to the selected play
You can set up keyboard shortcuts for match scouting in the Settings. I suggest using the same shortcuts for moving video as in the Video Montage screen (with Shift modifier).
SHORTCUTS for COMMAND LINE
For away team use the a prefix
- C11:24 Substitution for home team (11 out: 24 in)
- T Time-Out
- Z1 Change home team setter to player in Zone 1
- I2 Move the home team rotation to 2
- P Assign a point for the home team (used at the end of rally, instead of using the shortcut for assigning a point)
- Shift+Enter Allows to put a code with error
SHORTCUTS for PLAY LIST
- Insert (CMD + I): Adds a line to input a code after current play (use shift to add code before current play)
- Delete (Fn + Backspace): Deletes a highlighted code
- Arrows Up/Down: Moves between plays
- Arrows Left/Right: Moves between sets
- Ctrl+Arrows Up/Down: Moves between rallies
- Shift+Arrows Up/Down: Moves between searched plays (if you used the Search tool)