We are happy to announce that with version 1.3 of VolleyStation Pro, we are expanding our video analysis options. Now, besides generation of montages, you can also use quick preview of all the plays or rallies, that fit your filtering criteria.
By skipping the need to generate video, we speed up the process of match analysis and provide better tooling for video presentations. Here are some feature highlights of this new tool:
- We support the exact same filters as with normal montages, you re not limited to simple code search.
- We support video preview across many matches.
- You can choose to run your preview by rallies or plays, just like with a regular montage.
- You can choose to hide certain elements from preview list. Those elements will also be hidden from final montage.
- You can adjust the “before” and “after” time for preview, to compensate for imprecise video synchronization.
Regular montages, you know and love, including our fast generator, are still available. You will find them in the preview tool, under the button “Export”. Just remember that your preview options, like “Single plays / Full rallies” will affect the final montage!
Our work on this new video analysis tool is not yet complete, and you can expect many new features added to it in coming months. Here are some key additions currently in the works:
- Ability to pop-out the video and move it to another screen
- Option to open source match of each play or rally, for editing and preview
- Ability to draw on the player, and export your drawing as an image.
We are confident, that with those changes, we will offer everything you and your team needs to incorporate video as a tool for development.
Changes mentioned above, are already available to all VolleyStation Pro users. If you want to try VS Pro, then please contact us using the link below.